Answered

Export Summary to PowerPoint

• 17 November 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi,

Can we export the summary of a feedback form to PowerPoint to present to a group immediately? The summary view online is great, just need the same in a deck format.

Regards,

Vivek.

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 18 November 2021, 05:03

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Vivekananda welcome to the community! We don’t have a direct export to PowerPoint, but you could try exporting to Google Data Studio like below, which would give you a presentation format: 

Would that work? :grinning:

Thanks Liz! Looks like a great solution but doesn’t work for me. I’m looking for something very similar to an Excel export. The same view we see in Summary, if it’s available as slides in a single click/ download, that would be best.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Vivekananda - just a thought: if you Connect the typeform to Excel using the native integration, that would push the results into an Excel sheet. From there you could create the reporting any which way you wanted and merge it with a ppt template. 

the solution that @Liz mentions has a variation on the theme by pushing the data into the Google Sheet and then using an add-on called Document Studio to push the data into a merge file (Google Doc or Slide and other formats are available), convert it to a pdf and email it to the recipient. 

just a thought that would allow you to design the output document and merge the data - either in excel or in Google sheets

des

True, I have the Excel and I’m using it to make charts for a PPT. Takes time everytime I need to present it to management to work on the whole deck again. 

Is it possible to export the Response Summary tab? This tab is helpful for a more visual reporting standpoint, but it should be exportable into a PDF or some other file format for reporting and results sharing. See screenshot below. 

I have had to recreate this report in Word since I cannot find a way to export it. This would be a very helpful feature. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @shannonlienemann Welcome to the community! I added your post here where we have some workarounds since it isn’t possible to export the summary. I hope they help!