Answered

Exporting "View" data on forms

• 5 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Hello!

Does anyone know if there is a way we can export or get more details on the ‘views’ on a form?

The Insights tab tells us the bounce rate, views, starts and submissions. But when I delete a set of test responses, I’m only deleting the submissions, right? This would skew the bounce rate and views to submissions ratio. So I was wondering if I could delete the views during my test period as well, to balance it out. Unfortunately I tested today, when we also went live, so date filtering wouldn’t work, although time filtering would - but that’s not an option. So the next best thing is to export it, but I seem to be able to export only the responses, not the views. 

Appreciate the help if anyone knows, and thanks for reading!

icon

Best answer by Balu 6 January 2023, 00:46

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Balu Happy little Friday! I hope you’re having a great first week of the year. 😀 It isn’t possible to export the information under the View data, but if you haven’t already, I would suggest connecting to Google Analytics so you can gather even more data about your forms. 

Hey @Liz Happy little Friday to you as well (never heard that term before lol). Thank you for the quick response. Unfortunately I can’t use Google Analytics, since there is HIPAA information involved and GA isn’t HIPAA compliant, it seems. But I appreciate the reply!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Balu Oh, I had no idea about that. I believe someone else commented here about another tracking service they use, but I can’t remember for the life of me what it’s called. 

@john.desborough do you happen to remember that post? Sorry, I’m being vague, which isn’t helping. 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - i had tested Fathom as an alternative and had seen a couple of my clients working with it.. it looks like it could be a possible solution for you @Balu 

des

I hadn’t heard of Fathom before, but after checking them out, they too don’t seem to be HIPAA compliant 😞.  Well I guess I’ll have to use the numbers we have. Thanks for the replies!

don’t suppose there are programmatic ways to do this? We have developers who have integrated Typeform with Salesforce to bring back responses. Can ‘view’ information be queried using this integration?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know how it goes if you end up using it, @Balu !

There may be a programmatic way, but I’m afraid I wouldn’t have much knowledge on it. 😔