Feedback

Feedback Wanted: Help us shape the future of Typeform analytics

• 8 September 2021
  • 5 replies
Feedback Wanted: Help us shape the future of Typeform analytics
Userlevel 1

Hey Community!

I’m Melissa from the Typeform product team, working with performance analytics. Our mission is to help you as creators get more and better quality data. It’s important for us that you have the insights you need to make the best decisions for your business. 

So how do we ensure that? First of all, we’d like to talk to you! Let’s have a conversation about what your needs and challenges are when you analyze your response data. That will help us bring the best solutions to you. 

I’m especially interested in those of you who use Typeform to acquire leads, but feedback from the rest of you is also welcome. 

What do we need from you?

45 min of your time to jump on a video call with me.

What will you get in return?

Other than influencing how we improve our product going forward, you’ll receive a nice little gift card as thanks.

You may also get early access to features before we release them to the rest of our users.

So let’s get that meaningful conversation started? Reply here or contact our community team via DM (@Gabriel @Liz @Gabi Amaral) to set up our call. Thanks!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough @vickioneill @Paulo I feel like you all would have some really great feedback/things you’re looking for!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz @Melissa Sävlind … @Gabi Amaral has already been in my dm stream about taking part and i had agreed.. so count me in.. 

Badge +5

@Kosta would you be interested in joining an interview/feedback session about the analytics piece of our tool?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@Gabriel thank you, for sure, love to :)

How do I join in?

Cheers :)

Badge +5

Fantastic! I'll talk to @Melissa Sävlind on Monday and coordinate. Y'all have a good weekend, folks.