Skip to main content
Answered

Follow-up without variables

• 4 June 2024
  • 3 replies

I created an order form for a custom guitar. We have many custom options available within many categories. I created questions for each category, to allow the customer to choose what options they want in each category.

The first question allows them to choose the categories they want to change, and the logic will then take them through only the questions associated with the categories they picked.

For the follow up, I want it to show only the answers they gave for the categories they picked, and just the @a_price variable I created to show them the price. I used variables as the place to hold all my pricing and used the calculations function in logic to + add “@option” to @a_price for each option that was selected. Currently, my follow up shows all of the variables in the system and I just want it to show the total price variable (@a_price).

Any help?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@rickraybarto - edit the followup and remove the extraneous info… 

if you allow it to show all answers and variables by default, they will show up . you will need to be specific and select only what you want the user to see. 

des

Badge

I am working on this now, but the 2 things I would like to achieve are:

1. The Email response is in the same format as if you were to just have “all answers”, in that it shows the question and the answer
  2. Just like when you do “all answers” it only shows the questions that were answered in the response
Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@rickraybarto 

YOU need to enter in the questions as static text that you want to show and then use @recall to select the answer and variable that you want to show. 

des