Answered

Generate output based on form input

• 10 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello there!

I am just getting started with Typeform and maybe my question is very elementary.

I want to create a lead-gen tool, whereby customers would receive a list of items, based on their answers to the questionnaire. 

To do so, I would have to connect a database (4 columns, a dozen of rows to start) to the survey responses, and to run a couple of quick calculations in the background. This would be to ensure that the list corresponds to what the customer is looking for.

I see a lot of content around how to export responses into Google Sheet, but I wanted to know if the opposite was also possible?

icon

Best answer by Liz 11 February 2022, 20:00

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello, hello @vladeziegler ! Bring all your questions, elementary or secondary, here! :grin:

It isn’t possible to connect your form to a database, so you would need to add all the possible answers/options to the form itself. 

Though, this article can get you started on adding calculations to your form. 

What kind of calculations/database do you want to have in the form? There may be a template we can suggest to get you started. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @vladeziegler! Not sure if you were able to check the article my friend Liz suggested about calculations. However, it'd be amazing if you could give us more details on what type of calculations you're willing to implement on your form!
Looking forward to hearing back from you! Hope you have a great day! :blush: