Answered

Getting results by all respondents

Badge

Is there a way to export results by all respondents, including partialcompletes?

icon

Best answer by Liz 30 August 2021, 17:09

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @drt87 Happy Monday! Thanks for stopping by. In the Results panel, you’ll find an option to export all of the answers that have been submitted on your form. Since we only save answers once the respondent has clicked the submit button, it’s not possible to export partial answers at this time. 

If you have any trouble exporting your results, please let me know!

Badge

Thanks, I do not see that option when I click results, only within the responses tab inside results.

It also says I have 10 responses on insights tab but only 5 showing responses. I need a LOT of help exporting the results! 

Badge

Is there a contact number to speak to someone?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@drt87 Do you mind sending a screenshot or video of what you’re seeing? 

We don’t currently provide phone support, but we’re happy to help answer your questions here. :grin: If you’d like faster support, you can also contact our support team via email or chat (if your plan includes chat support) here

Badge

Badge

I cannot find the chat function - sorry to pester, it is just very time sensitive

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @drt87 Hm, I can’t quite see your entire screen, but you’ll need to click on the Responses tab as shown below to see the option to export your results. 

As for the chat feature, you’ll need to be on our Business plan to access this support channel. 

Let me know if you can’t find the responses tab!

Badge

You can see in one pic it says we have 10 response (the summary) but the response tab only shows 5. That shouldn’t require a $80 a month subscription to fix. It’s a technical fault of some sort. If we have double the response rate, we want all those responses

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @drt87 Did you happen to submit any tests to the form and then delete them? If so, this would still show in your summary. 

Can you also confirm if you were able to export the results? :grinning:

Badge

I didn’t do that. I was able to export, but as I say there are some discrepancies in the numbers

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, I would suggest contacting our support team directly at this point since they can log into your account and see what’s going on. You can contact them from your account email here.

If you think of any questions in the meantime, please let me know!