Answered

getting wrong score in the end of a score quiz

• 12 October 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge

Hi

I ma new to type form and I have created my first type form as a score quiz type form. I am having a problem in the end when it's showing me the total score of a participant and calculating a final score which is coming more than the total score. I have checked and rechecked manually the total score that can come and tried 2-3 times myself but its always giving me a score which is more than my calculated total score.

Please help on how to correct this problem.

icon

Best answer by solsync 15 October 2023, 13:13

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @solsync Do you mind sharing how you have your scoring set up and any screenshots of logic jumps? That’ll help us understand what may be happening. 😀

Badge

Hi

I

Its a simple form to form shift. with logic quiz score on some of the forms. I have not set any logic or skipping of any sort.

Badge

Sharing some more screenshots.

Badge

The design side looks like this.

If you see the last slide shows a final score of 0 to 110. but on trial my scores are coming like 130, 120 etc. I am wondering how come its calculating more than the total score set.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @solsync Great, thank you! It might be as simple as adding a “0” where the scores are currently left blank. Once you update that, let me know if you still get the same issue. 

Badge

Hi Liz,

First of all it won’t take a zero, I don't know why. I tried giving a one instead just to test that theory out and still the total score is coming as 125 that is more than 110.

Badge

Hi Liz,

Got that thing solved. In Variables by mistake the score was set to 30 somehow. Fixed it. getting a proper score now. Thank you so much for the help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, glad it was an easy fix, @solsync ! Thanks for giving us an update. 😀