Answered

Google ads conversion tracking with payment amount

• 13 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello Guys,

I was trying to implement google ads conversion on type form but facing one problem here, i have setup the conversion code on thank you page, and i need the conversion amount to be tracked with conversion data, i tried integrating the google analytics but there as well i am not sure if its tracking the amount, and as i tried using GTM but as i am using payment module it gave me a message that i cant use GTM with payment module, Please help

Thanks

icon

Best answer by mathio 14 February 2022, 17:08

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Vishu Grover Thanks for stopping by the community! It isn’t possible to use Google Analytics when you have the payment question on the form due to legal reasons. You can read more about this here.

@mathio do you happen to know if there are any workarounds for passing the payment amount?  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Vishu Grover 

maybe you could use “price” variable in the redirect URL. Price variable is required for variable payment amounts. Then you can use the variable to create the redirect link, like this:

You will need handle your tracking on your own page (example.com in the screenshot above). Price will be passed as query parameter to your page.