Skip to main content

Hello, I've linked a form to a Google Sheet, but the questions in the first row are arranged in a completely random order, making data analysis challenging. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? Thank you!

Hi @Salomé27 Thanks for reaching out! Do you mind sharing a screenshot of what you’re seeing and how you have the questions setup in the builder? Thanks in advance!

Hi @Liz, thank you for your feedback !

Sure, Id be happy to share a screenshot. I noticed that the questions in the screenshot do not follow the same order as they appear in my Typeform. For example, in column “J,” the “First Name” question is listed, but it is the second question in my Typeform and therefore should appear on the very first columns. 

Additionally, is it possible to enlarge the cells to ensure each question is easy to read on my Google Sheet ?

Thanks a lot for your support !

@Salomé27 - this happens sometimes if you create the connection to the spreadsheet then move the questions around in the form and republish the form. 

i always recommend that you create a second tab in the google sheet where you can rename the column headings to something shorter and in the order you want and use the arrayformula() function to automatically pull the new records into this second tab (i usually call in the ‘reporting’ tab cuz this is where i can do calculations etc without causing inadvertent damage to the tab on which typeform loads the data) 

as for expanding the columns in the existing form, you can easily do that yourself. 

des