Help getting help!

• 4 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Anyone have problems getting live help from Typeform? I cant get any response & no answers in the community. What works for you when you need help?

5 replies

Badge +5

Anyone have problems getting live help from Typeform? I cant get any response & no answers in the community. What works for you when you need help?

Welcome :wave_tone3: ! As far as I can see this is your first community question, I cannot track any previous one… Why do you fell you cannot get answers from us? :thinking:

The community team is here from Monday to Friday covering EU and US time zones and are quite responsive (and friendly!). Weekends may take a tad longer to get am answer but generally no question goes unanswered more than 24h. When we are not here we have a group of very knowledgeable creators sharing tips and ideas, so we are always keen to listen to you :ear:

This post may help you understand how to use our community.

Here to help! 

Thanks Gabriel. In the past I did get very friendly assistance. I reached out to the Community for help because I can’t get help via my direct outreach to Typeform. Your response confirms to me that I should just move on. Appreciate your quick response to my Community post. 

LJ

Badge +5

Thanks Gabriel. In the past I did get very friendly assistance. I reached out to the Community for help because I can’t get help via my direct outreach to Typeform. Your response confirms to me that I should just move on. Appreciate your quick response to my Community post. 

LJ

Maybe if you tell us what you are struggling with we may be able to help - give us a chance. Without that information we are a bit powerless. 

I used to have easy access to live help chat and it is brilliant and one of the reasons why I chose Premium from Typeform and now not being able to access live help is a deal breaker

Badge +5

I used to have easy access to live help chat and it is brilliant and one of the reasons why I chose Premium from Typeform and now not being able to access live help is a deal breaker

Welcome @Vinton Surveys . Why did you lose access to live chat? I assume you are referring to in-product live assistance. 

[By the way, if you have any questions do let us know pls]