Answered

Help! HTTP ERROR 404

• 24 February 2021
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi team, how are you?

Nice to meet y'll ;)

I have a problem with HTTP ERROR 404. I can't download some archives in my responses in typeform. I'm sending you all a screenshot.

Someone can help me?

Thank you so much!

Best regard,

Jake

icon

Best answer by Liz 25 February 2021, 16:41

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jakelinne.lucena - did you happen to delete the responses associated with those files? If so, once the response is deleted in Typeform, it also deletes their uploaded files, too.

Userlevel 2

Hey Liz :)

Thanks for answer me

No, I don't delete this responses. I really don't know, the responses keep coming on my mailbox but I can't download the files in PDF.

Do you can you help me, please?

Thanks!

Have a amazing day!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jakelinne.lucena Got it - thanks! Our technical team will need to take a closer look into this by logging into the form and testing out the notifications with the links. Would you mind contacting them here from the email on your account? This will allow them to dive a bit deeper into the issue for you!

Userlevel 2

Hi @lizreyeshe

Sure, what can I do to it? Whats de email address of technical team? :)

Have a great weekend!

Userlevel 2

Hello, team!

Someone can help me, please? We are receiving new responses and I need to download the files :(

Thank you!

Good week!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jakelinne.lucena you can contact our support team here. :) Be sure to contact them from the email address on your account!

Userlevel 2

Hi @Liz.

I need a especif contact of support, and this URL show me many options. Can you show me how I contact the direct team, please?

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jakelinne.lucena - you’ll want to use that form to get in contact with our support team. :) Please be sure to choose the technical option on the form to get ahold of them! Once you submit the form, an email will be sent directly to them so they can follow up with you. 

Userlevel 2

Hi @Liz!

I submited a typeform to support team. I hope get this help very soon, thanks! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@jakelinne.lucena perfect! Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jakelinne.lucena were you able to reach the support team? If so, any updates on the error you wouldn’t mind sharing? :grinning: