Question

Hire a Typeform expert

• 17 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi there,

I am trying to use Typeform for a quiz that will potentially have hundreds of outcomes -- it’s a quiz to help people decide what city to live in. It has about 14 questions (may eventually have 20) and the way I set it up is with simple logic … the problem is that this isn’t working so well. It’s not giving accurate responses and I am thinking that I may need more complex logic to steer people to the right answers … but I also don’t think that a scoring situation is going to work that well either -- there are currently 80 outcomes and possibly will be 200 -- what do you do with very complex quizzes? Is there someone I should hire? I see the typeform experts but they look like they’re more geared toward major companies...

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @dianainphilly. Welcome to the Typeform Community :hugging:

You can ask any questions you have here in the community and we'll be happy to help! Also, we've recently started partnering with agencies that can provide this type of service to Typeform users. These agencies have all put in the time to become certified Typeform partners, so you'll be in good hands should you seek out any of their expertise. To check out our growing Agency Directory, just head over here, and to see how they might be able to help, hit 'Learn more' under any of the available agencies.

Hope this helps! :)