Answered

How can I delete more than 100 responses?

I don't want the link of my typeform to change.I have more that 1000 responses, i wanna delete all but appears an alert indicating that I can only delete 100 responses at a time. How can I delete them all just once?
icon

Best answer by Liz 27 May 2022, 17:35

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @CLN Happy Friday! I’m afraid this is expected behavior, so the only way to delete more than 100 responses at a time would be to use the API call here

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @CLN! How are you doing today? Were you able to use the API and delete more than 100 responses at a time? Let us know if you did it! Wishing you a great week! 😉

What is the reason for only being able to delete 100 responses at once? If a Typeform is integrated via Zapier, for example, it would be a lot of work to duplicate the Typeform. Also, if you don’t want the external link to change, you might want to keep using the same form.

However, deleting all current responses might be necessary due to company policy or data protection.

Is it planned to extend this limit and potentially delete more than 100 responses at once?

This is a crazy “feature” - has anyone found out an easy way around ?

I have 400 responses that I want to remove. No way of selecting all or even 100 at a time without doing so individually or learning the api - which I certainly don’t have time for

Please let me know how I can get control over my data because this certainly doesn’t provide it at all.

Thanks,

MIke

...and just to add, yes this is very much driven by Data Protection/GDPR concerns. I need to delete data that is no longer current so I will need to move from Typeform as soon as possible if I am unable to do so

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Mikjord You could try using our Responses API to delete this in bulk since we don’t offer this feature in the builder itself.