Answered

How can I have my survey scored (already finished) and have an AVERAGE SCORE appear on the ending page?

• 12 October 2021
  • 3 replies

I have a simple assessment/survey built and the questions are scored. It’s scored 1-6, forced choice, all completed and working properly. What I cannot figure out how to do is have Typeform deliver an average score on the ending screen rather than the full point total. Currently a total score (a sum total) appears on the ending screen. What I really need is an AVERAGE SCORE to appear on the ending screen. So if the survey has 4 questions, I want to divide the total score by 4 and have the AVERAGE SCORE appear on the ending screen. Can this be done? How?  Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Liz 12 October 2021, 17:17

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Michael N Happy Tuesday! While we don’t exactly have this solution in Typeform, there is a workaround for it! I created a video below to walk you through how to set this up. 

Let me know if you run into any issues with the setup. 

How can I see the average score result in a number question?     Example: “How many would you pay for this product?”  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Tobias Bertussi Happy Tuesday! Thanks for reaching out. I’ve added your post here where we have the answer on calculating the average score. Let us know if you have any other questions!