Answered

How can I hide the total number of responses from the report?

• 25 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Hey there - we’re looking to give our form respondents the ability to see what % of other people think the same as them. 

Ideally they can see the % appear live when they click on their answer, but I appreciate that the answer would not have been saved until the form is submitted so this is likely not possible. The alternative thought was to link them into the generated report, but we don’t wish to disclose how many people have completed the form. 

Is there a way to hide the response # from the report (and show only percentages), in the same way you might hide a specific question? 

Thanks in advance! 

icon

Best answer by Liz 25 March 2022, 15:53

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @FF34 Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week. 

While we don't have this option available in the reports, you could use Google Data Studio to create your own report using the workaround below. Quite a few customers have found Google Data Studio to be handy! 

Thanks for the info @Liz ! I will investigate whether this could work for us. 

Do you happen to know if having visible poll-style % appear when you click on each answer is on the cards any time soon? It could simply show the % of respondents that selected each response up to the moment you opened the form (and wouldn’t include your results until you submitted your own form). 

Thanks !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @FF34 Let us know how it goes for you! We don’t have this currently on the roadmap, but happy to share the feedback to our product team!