Answered

How do I get my Feedback email to show if each response is correct or not in a quiz?

• 21 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi

I have created a quiz. Most questions have 4 possible answers A, B, C, and D (choose 1 only) but only 1 is correct.

The other answers are wrong for one reason or another and the subsequent response says “no you are wrong because of Blah blah blah”, this is designed to explain why certain choices that keep on being made as wrong and also what they should do to get the correct result in the future.

How can I show in the email I get that the choice they make for each quest is correct or not as all it shows in the question and answer combo they chose but not the answer letter e.g. A, B, C or D, this would allow for quick assessment to spot where there weaknesses are.

Thanks everyone

Steve

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 21 January 2022, 20:56

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Steve KJ Workforce Happy Friday! I hope you’re having a good week. :grinning:

It isn’t possible to include the answer letters in the notification email. Unless you add the letter into the answer, I think it wouldn’t be possible to do this with a service like Zapier, either. 

@picsoung you don’t happen to know a workaround for this by chance, do you? 

or @Michaela is it possible to get the answer letter in Integromat? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - the voices in my head say that you could create a variable for each question and based on the answer selected in the question have a logic rule replace the variable value based on the choice of response ie if qn is A then replace v_letter_qn with A

that way the variables should be available to present in the email

i need another coffee .. or maybe the chocolate covered espresso beans my wife decided she didn’t like.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Steve KJ Workforce Were you able to give Des’s solution a try? 

Userlevel 1

@Liz - the voices in my head say that you could create a variable for each question and based on the answer selected in the question have a logic rule replace the variable value based on the choice of response ie if qn is A then replace v_letter_qn with A

that way the variables should be available to present in the email

i need another coffee .. or maybe the chocolate covered espresso beans my wife decided she didn’t like.. 

Thanks John

I found a simpler way to get the results i want (not a programmer) but thank you for your help!

Stephen

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Steve KJ Workforce What did you do to get the results? Let us know what worked for you!