Feedback
Answered

How do I print a certificate based on the results of a survey?

• 13 January 2022
  • 5 replies

I am working on a self assessment for cybersecurity professionals to assess their knowledge.  I would like to produce documents at the end of the survey that let them know how they did, and also one that serves as a ‘certificate’.  Can someone point me in the right direction to start this?   TIA   John Myers

icon

Best answer by Liz 13 January 2022, 23:55

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @JohnMyers Thanks for stopping by! You would need to use an integration or a third-party resource to create this. We have an example of this here, and I also believe @john.desborough has created a form that has a certificate at the end (I could be wrong though!). 

I hope that helps!

Thanks, @Liz .  I’ll head out in that direction. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@JohnMyers - yes, as @Liz mentioned i have created a template that i use for generating a template and it is based off what i learned from that article. 

I connect the typeform to a google sheet and merge the data into a google slide template, turn it into a pdf and send it via email to the user. To do the merge, convert and send, i use an add-on called Document Studio which is also mentioned in the article. 

it’s a fairly simple process to create once you understand the basiscs..

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know how it goes for you, @JohnMyers !

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@JohnMyers ( @Liz ) here’s a sample of something that i have done.. uses the tools outlined above.. 

des