Answered

How do I retrieve client answers from questions

• 8 January 2023
  • 2 replies

I have an online coaching program but can’t see the client's answers to the questions. What do I need to do so I can retrieve client answers? I also would like my clients to be able to go back and check question answers as well. It would be greatly appreciated if somebody could help me with this. 

icon

Best answer by jvh 9 January 2023, 15:41

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @luonspearman 

You should be able to see your responses by going to the form and checking the results tab (see documentation here). Please note that only responses from those who have submitted the form will show since we don’t save partial responses to the results panel.

Your clients are able to go back through the form to review their answers by scrolling up/down or using the navigation arrows in the bottom right corner.

Hope that helps

Joyce

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@luonspearman  - just a note, once they user Submits the responses, they can’t get to the answers at all… if you want them to review before they submit, you can let them know this is the case by putting in place a Statement question and then let them use the navigation arrows as @jvh mentions. 

if you want to get the answers to the respondent, you can turn on the Notifications to Respondent feature in the Settings menu and make sure that create the email to display both the questions and their answers… 

just a thought or two.. 

des