Answered

How to compare the summary of answers of a certain group in the survey to another (for example a young people vs old?)

• 15 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi all, I want to compare answers of a certain groups in the survey. Is there a way to show a summary of people that have answered one question the same? For example I want to compare people in age group 18-30 to people in the age group 60+. Can I see a summary of the answers on all the questions of just the group of people that answered the ‘What is your age?’ question with 18-30

I love the summary section, but I would like to compare summary’s of different groups. Thanks for your help! 

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 15 April 2021, 12:46

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Hilde - welcome to the community

this is from a fellow user - i had to either export the results into an Excel or csv file or connect the typeform to Google Sheets (my choice) to be able to do analysis and comparison of results. 

that may be the quickest way but @Mariana or @Liz from Typeform may be able to offer other suggestions

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Hilde ! I agree with @john.desborough on his thoughts. In Google Sheets, you can also easily narrow down by filtering the fields by content, which should hopefully help you analyze the data!