Answered

How to consolidate ranking results from multiple surveys with the same question

• 5 January 2022
  • 3 replies

I have the same ranking question in different surveys is it possible to consolidate them to get a summary with the weighted average of all surveys and get a table  similar to what you explain in that post?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 5 January 2022, 18:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Oriol - welcome to the community

the easiest way to do this would be to Connect each survey to the same Google Sheet and get all the responses pushed to the Sheet. Each survey would show up on a separate tab in the google sheet. you could then create an additional tab and collect/aggregate across the surveys based on the question (you would need to ensure that the unique identifier/key for each question was the same or do a lookup on the text of the question (assuming they were all identically worded) 

that would allow you to do the analysis you are seeking… at least as far as i can tell

des

Thank you John, 

That was helpful.

Once I have a consolidated Tab

How can I then summary that tells me what is the average ranking position of each option?

I’m trying to have the summary below (generated by typeform) for the consolidated tab you where suggesting.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

that would be where you have to do the analysis work in determining the averages and ranking them in the order that you choose in the Google Sheet.