Answered

How to show results as different colours

• 8 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Good morning, I need to do the following. I want to make a form, most of the questions, are numeric answers, so my idea is that if the person writes a value, between 1 and 3, the result is red, if he answers between 4 and 7 the result is yellow and if he answers between 8 and 10, the result is green. It would be semaphore results. Can this be done? The idea is that at the end of the form the user receives the colors obtained in each of the questions.

icon

Best answer by Liz 9 April 2021, 21:08

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Zkiel25 ,

This is an interesting question! I’m not sure but I like the concept. I’m cc @Liz and @Mariana who are  my Typeform go-to gurus. 

If this features isn’t currently available, your question may be moved to a different question that keeps track of all the requests this creative community has. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Zkiel25 Oh, this is a cool idea. We don’t have this feature directly, but one workaround (which might be a bit to setup) would be to create different ending screens that have different colored fonts depending on their score. As I type this out though, this seems like it would be a lot of work, but hopefully it gives some sort of thoughts into a workaround!

Hi! Have these features been added to Typeform since this question was asked? I’m looking to do similar thing. 

Thanks,
Polina