Answered

I can't change my account email

• 19 February 2024
  • 1 reply

I see there are quite a few emails around this request even so, my question remains unanswered, except to be reinforced that this is a common issue.

I set up my account with a personal email and now that I have decided to adopt this product in my business, I tried changing the email. I even added my biz account as a team and after verifying that new email it would not allow me to select my own biz email for notifications. Then I tried changing my account email to the biz and it said that email was already in use. Then I deleted my biz email from team status and I am in a loop going nowhere. Please help. I want notifications to go to my biz email so I really dont care which one I log in with as long as notifications go to my biz email (which I have not added back as yet).

icon

Best answer by Grace 20 February 2024, 09:08

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @PSI TV Trudy Beerman sorry to hear you’re stuck in a loop with your account emails now 🙈

I would recommend getting in touch with the support team to help you get the account email changed over - you can create a ticket here.

Let us know if you need help with anything else in the meantime!