Answered

I can't see my report because "private"

• 8 June 2021
  • 8 replies

I can’t pull up the report on my typeform. I was a paying subscriber for many months but now I am on the free version because the subscription fee is too high. I need to access my old data in the generated report form but no longer lets me because it is private. But I am logged in. Trying to change the settings of the typeform survey are grayed out.

icon

Best answer by Liz 8 June 2021, 23:51

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @alina Thanks for stopping by the community. :grin:

If you downgraded or cancelled your plan and there are features on the form that require a paid plan, you cannot access your reports since the form is in Private mode. If you still want to generate a report, you'll have to remove paid features from your typeform first.

I hope this helps, but let me know if you have any other questions.

Ho do I a print a summary of my old typeform results. When I try to do this, it says typeform is private and I cannot publish it since I do not have the upgraded version anymore. I do not want to pay 40 Euros just to print a summary of my already existing results from January.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@ankush Thanks for stopping by the community! :grin: I added your post here where we have the answer. Let us know if there’s anything else we can help with. 

Question on this - 

I started on a personal account, paid. Did a survey. We now have a business account with our work email, paid. the personal is now free, but i want to transfer the survey (and responses) to my business account so that all of our surveys are in one spot and we can generate reports.

is this possible? I don’t want to pay for 1 month on my personal account just to generate a report.

thanks,

GZ

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@gczsurf16 - welcome to the community

you might try to raise a support ticket at this link here.. use the email of the source account and tell the support team that you want to move a copy of the form to another account (use the email address that was used to register the target account) and provide them with the admin link (copy the address from the browser window when you are in the editor of the form) . 

they will contact the target email address account holder and ask for permission to do so and then will move a copy of the form across. 

I have done that with a client project that i did for another community member in here. 

that should get you sorted

des

Hi John,

Thanks for your response. I have followed your prompts. Hopefully they can move the survey and responses. 

Best,

Gz

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I am having the same issue here. I paid several months and made my survey, now I want to generate the report and it tells me that it is not possible in private mode. 

That is super frustrating, any fix for this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jonas You’ll need to upgrade your account again or remove the paid features in order to access your reports. Let us know if you run into any other questions.