Answered

If I have exceeded the response limit, what happens to those "started"?

• 16 May 2023
  • 7 replies

As screenshot below, didn’t know that free account is limited with 10 responses hence I’ve gone ahead to run a workshop with 30+ people. Only figured about the restriction when I was told by participants that they have submitted the responses but not shown in my “results” page despite of refreshing the page.

Anyway, I can see that 36 people has started, but not sure if they managed to submit the response eventually? Do i get to see the responses if I upgrade my plan now?

icon

Best answer by Grace 16 May 2023, 10:09

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @TIME PMO welcome the community! 

I didn’t see a screen shot in your post, but hopefully this Help Center article helps to answer your questions on how response limits works. Let us know if you have any follow up questions 😊

hello, here’s the screenshot… if i upgrade my plan now, can i retrieve back the 36 responses?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @TIME PMO 

When you reach your response limit people interacting with your typeform will see a message that says something like “this typeform isn’t currently accepting new responses” 

It looks like 36 people started it but only 6 people completed/submitted the form. If you were to upgrade now you would be able to collect more responses but you would need to re-share the form to get the other people to complete the form.

I see, meaning to say we’re not able to retrieve back the earlier 36 responses despite upgrading yeah. The only option left is to re-send after upgrading?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @TIME PMO as far as I’m aware they would not have been able to complete and submit the form and Typeform doesn’t collect partial responses so you would need to get them to fill it out again.

I’m going to tag @Liz and @john.desborough here just to confirm I’m giving the correct info!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @TIME PMO What Grace said is correct - the form closes once the response limit is reached, so you would need to send them the form again.