Answered

Is it possible to compare results from different surveys?

• 25 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello everyone. 

I would like to create 5 different surveys and send 1 to 5 different audiences. Is it possible to compare the results from the different surveys, but not manually? Is there a quick and effective way to do this on Typeform?

Thank you,

icon

Best answer by Liz 25 September 2023, 17:27

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @catarinafonseca Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. 

While we don’t offer a feature like this within our product, could you integrate with Google Sheets and create a comparison there? 

Hello, 
I asked myself the same question. 
And apparently there is no solution at the moment. Nevertheless, I think it would be a great feature to be able to compare, at the very least, two identical surveys. 
It would be especially useful for recurring surveys, which need to show changes or trends in responses. For example, for non-open-ended questions, it would enable us to tell whether the trend is upwards or downwards.
That's just a suggestion for development (and it would be a real point of functional differentiation).

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Cigref I definitely agree that this would be a handy feature! I’ll share your feedback with the product team. If you have a particular use case you’d like this feature for, let us know and I can share that feedback as well.