Answered

Is it possible to create customized reports?

• 6 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi!

I work at an Organizational Consulting Firm, and we create Organizational Culture reports, based on a framework that we have developed and on a questionnaire with closed ended questions.

I would like to know if your services allow to create an online questionnaire and based on the responses, it can be mapped into our framework (it is a circumplex figure with three colors and three levels).

Also, I would like to know if the responses can be collected in a way that you we can create our data base (because we run this questionnaire with different clients, so we want to have our data base in order to be able to normalize results).

Are you able to do this?

Thanks a lot!

Lucía

icon

Best answer by Liz 6 July 2021, 15:07

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Luchi Thanks for stopping by the community! Happy you’re here. :grinning:

While we don’t have a way to customize the reports further within Typeform, there are a few workarounds you could try depending on how you’d like to setup the reports. We have a handy example of this below: 

As for a data base, would you mind expanding a bit more on what you’re looking for? Do you already have a database that you’d like to send data to? Or are you trying to create one from scratch? 

Thanks in advance! :grin:

Hi Liz, thank you so much for your reply! :)

The example you have shared with me helped me a lot to think about a workaround of what we are needing. Although what we are looking for, is a tool that does everything in one place (without needing to shift from one tool (typeform in this example) to Google sheets, etc.

As regards to your question, we would like to create a data base from scratch. 

Best!

Lucia

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Luchi Got it - thanks! It would be really simple, but I would definitely suggest looking at our Google Sheets integration. This would allow you to send all your responses to one space that you can share with other emails as well. It’s the easiest (and cheapest!) setup off the bat. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Luchi Happy Friday! Tagging you in case you might be interested in this webinar: