Answered

Is it possible to download a image in result pages?

• 27 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Hey, I'm using a really cool form system, named Typeform.

All your systems are good. By the way, is there a function for people who received the form link to download the image attached to the result page? I want a function to download images on the result page on my smartphone.

I look forward to your prompt reply.

thx 😊

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 28 September 2021, 14:50

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @team.mindway Happy Monday! Thanks for stopping by the community. We don’t have a function to automatically download images from the form, but would you mind providing a bit more information on the image you’re referencing and when the respondent is seeing it? For example, are they seeing the image on the outcome page? 

If so, you could hyperlink to the image and host it somewhere, such as dropbox, for them to download. 

Thx @Liz It’s a good idea using the dropbox. You mean connect download the image hyperlink to the button on the result page, right?

Then, we need two link buttons on the result page. One button is download the image link and other one is go to the our website link. Is it possible to insert two buttons into the result page? (If there was an HTML  modification function of typeform, I would have modified it on my own, but it's a shame that I can't.)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@team.mindway - you could just include a hpyerlink to the image file in your ending page .. and leave the button to point to your website..

des

Hi,

I have just connected my Typeform Results to create a new Task in Asana.

I have some images in the Typeform

Is there a way where I can have the image urls be accessible from another application (ie Asana) without logging on?

When I click the link - I get this error:

{"code":"AUTHENTICATION_FAILED","description":"Authentication credentials not found on the Request Headers"}
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @picolabs You’ll need to be logged into the Typeform account in order to view the images in that link. Can you be sure that you’re logged into the account where the images are located?