Answered

Is it possible to show the calculated cost to the user in real time depending on the parameters selected by him?

I want to implement a calculator: A person takes a survey, selects certain answer options (product parameters, each has its own cost) and I need to show the user the cost of the product in real time, depending on the parameters selected by him

That is, so that the results are shown not at the end, after passing the survey, but right during the survey. For example, a person removes / adds some parameter and the cost changes on his screen in real time

Is it possible to implement such a calculator? I will be very grateful for any advice, help. Have a nice day!

icon

Best answer by Liz 11 April 2022, 16:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @gleabon Welcome to the community! Happy to have you here. You can use the recall information feature to show the respondent the cost at any time throughout the form. Just be sure to use the calculator feature to add in and calculate values as necessary throughout the form!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @gleabon! Were you able to check Liz' suggestion above? Let us know if you did and how it went! 😋