Answered

Is the ranking option supposed to be available in all typeforms?

• 29 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello!

I am using the straw poll template, and do not see ranking as an option in the question settings.  Please advise.

Julius

icon

Best answer by Liz 29 April 2021, 22:22

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @attsmusic1@gmail.com thanks for stopping by! I’ve messaged you about your username, as we want to make sure it isn’t an email for your privacy. :) 

As for the ranking option, this is a feature of our new builder. If you don’t have the new builder in your account, it should be there soon as our developers work on adding it to all accounts! 

Cheers Liz!  

I tried to change it, but couldn’t figure it out

I thought that I’d be able to change it in settings

Julius

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @attsmusic1@gmail.com if you don’t mind replying to my DM, I can update the username for you. Thanks!

Hi @attsmusic1@gmail.com if you don’t mind replying to my DM, I can update the username for you. Thanks!

can I get access to the new form builder too? I’d really like to use the ranking question type.

Hi @attsmusic1@gmail.com if you don’t mind replying to my DM, I can update the username for you. Thanks!

Hi Liz, can I get access to the new form builder too? I’d really like to use the ranking question type. I have already paid for the professional package. It’s so horrible I even lost the Ranking option after I paid!!!