Answered

Is there a way for users to compare their results to other people who have taken the survey?

• 9 April 2021
  • 2 replies

We create educational quizzes for students using typeform.

While students can see if they got their answers correct, we would love it if they could compare their score to other students who have already taken then quiz. Is there a way of showing all a summary of the responses to questions to a user at the of the survey? Much like we can see the summary of results as the owner of the quiz, is there a way of showing that data back to the user?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 9 April 2021, 16:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@EEF - Welcome  to the Community

this comes from a fellow user. 

There is no way natively in Typeform to do that (unless @Liz and @Mariana tell us that i am wrong - they are the wonderful Typeformers who help here in the Community) 

You can integrate/connect your typeform to Google Sheets for example, do some transformation of the data and present the details back to the users in a dashboard of sorts, I do that already for some of the surveys that i have just recently moved over into Typeform (and will be re-launching with the client base shortly) 

just a thought on a friday morning. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough is correct - we don’t have an out of box solution for this, but you could also consider sharing the typeform report with all of the respondents, too. This would show the results for everyone that took the form, but it might be an option. :grinning: