Answered

Is there an easy way to share the results of the survey back to the person who completed it?

• 8 March 2022
  • 4 replies

As a thank you for completing a 15 question survey we want to be able to send them a copy of what they entered, ideally in a way that is beautiful. Currently my options are to extract in table format or duplicate the survey every time and send back as a summary, but this is not scaleable?

icon

Best answer by Liz 8 March 2022, 16:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Tack Welcome to the community! Happy to have you here. Our notifications is an option, though it’s not the most beautiful format. 

You could use a solution like Data Studio below or add the information through your email service provider. Do you happen to be using one? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Tack! How are you doing today? I was just wondering if you were able to follow any of Liz's suggestions above? Let us know if you did and how it's looking now! :blush:

Hi 

in the typeform notifications I can only see a thank message - is there a way to automatically send them a copy of their responses?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Katylou - in the notifications, you can edit that message to anything you want.. and you can include the responses to all questions if you so choose. 

up to you to customize that message.. 

des