Answered

Is there any way to show only few questions and answers on the Responding Notificacions ??

• 31 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi at all.

I’m Lluís V. from Barcelona.

I have more than 50 questions in my survey and when I send the Responding Notification, I just want to include some questions and answers.

If I use the @alltheanswers variable , I get all the questions and all the answers and I only want to show some questions with their answer.

I’m able to show the answer by using @answer1 ,@answer2, etc…, but how can I get the corresponding question ??

Thks for reading. 

icon

Best answer by Michaela 14 April 2022, 13:19

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lluís V. Happy Little Friday! So far, you’re doing everything correct by recalling the information to obtain only some of the answers in the notifications. Though, you will need to manually type the questions if you’d like to include them as well without using the ‘all answers’ feature. 

Userlevel 1

Thanks for your response @Liz , this is what I expected…, but the problem for me is that I have conditionated questions that sometimes they have response, and sometimes they don’t...

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lluís V. I don't have a workaround for this within the platform, but you could use Zapier or Make (Integromat) to send the emails instead based on their answers. 

An example of this with Zapier is below, and @Michaela may have more info for sending from Make!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hola guys, hope everyone’s having a great Thursday! 🍀

First of all, I’d like to traditionally thank @Liz for the tag here 🤗

Second of all, hey @Lluís V. , welcome to the community! What you’re looking to do could definitely be accomplished with our platform!

To give you a bit of background: 

Make is a visual platform that lets you design, build, and automate anything from tasks and workflows to apps and systems without the need to write any code. 

Make is a pretty flexible and universal platform. That’s why there’s a number of solutions to this. I’m gonna go ahead and sketch out one of them for you. Before I go ahead and do that, though, I’d like to share links to the pre-made Typeform integration and our Email app. If you click those links, you can check out the features and functionality of the services on Make. 

📝 Typeform

📫 Email

Making it happen:

For my testing purposes, I have a short typeform that asks the recipients about their favourite food & their email address. 

I then head into the Make editor and choose the ‘Watch Responses’ Typeform module. Within the module, I create a connection between Make & Typeform and select the form I want to monitor.

At this stage, it’s a good idea to click ‘run once’ in the editor and send some testing data into your typeform. This is how Make learns the structure of your form.

The following step would be to add a “Send an Email” module into your scenario. Just like above, you need to connect your email account to Make first.

In my particular case, I mapped the email address the respondent shared in the form into the ‘recipient’ field. Thanks to that, the email will be sent to that particular address. 

I also used the type of food the person chose as a dynamic part of the subject as well as the body of the email. 

This is the final look of the scenario:

And this is the email I received as I was testing whether everything works well 

And that’s the trick!

If you like what you see and if you’re thinking about giving Make a spin, you can simply sign up for a free account and get the ball rolling.