Skip to main content

hello. I'm using it well. But I got this message.[That's a big form you got there
Unfortunately, it's got too many questions to display properly (sorry about that). You can download your responses instead.]

I want to know a solution other than downloading.

Hi @bmcorp I asked our tech team if there were any workarounds for this, but sadly there aren’t. :sob: If the responses contain more than 100-150 columns, you’ll see this screen. 

One thing I can suggest would be to integrate with Google Sheets so you can have the data right away. :grinning:

Hey!

Just seen this thread when searching for a solution to the same problem. Is there a way to delete older responses after receiving this message so that the more recent ones can be viewed in typeform again?

thanks so much in advance, 

Liam

Good afternoon,

I have created a big survey and I wanted to erase one of the interviewee’s answers, but the message “That’s a big form you got there” keeps appearing. Therefore, the the individual responses do not appear in the results panel. For this reason I don’t know how to erase one of the interviewee’s responses manually, since I cannot access to them (exclusively in the “summary” section of the responses where they cannot be edited).

Do you know how could I access to the individual responses and erase the responses of one of the interviewees? 

Thank you in advance!

Hi @LiamWINTER In the builder, there isn’t a way to do delete responses once it reaches this point, but you could do this with the Responses API if you have development knowledge. 

Added your post here where we have the answer, @STC :grinning: