Answered

Ive just paid for the basic typeform account so that i can get 100 response limit. But its stuck on 10. People are seeing the link and arent able to go into it. Please help. What can i do. Time is of the essence its for a dissertation.

Ive just paid for the basic typeform account so that i can get 100 response limit. But its stuck on 10. People are seeing the link and arent able to go into it. Please help. What can i do. Time is of the essence its for a dissertation.

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 6 March 2023, 05:07

View original

4 replies

Sorry to hear this. I’m having the same issue!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Dylan Bichard @TServais - suggest you raise a ticket with Typeform Support (the official support channel) using this link - they will get you sorted ….. sometimes there is a lag in the system as it doesn’t seem to be auto-implementing these ‘upgrades’ … 

the Support team can check under the hood on your account whereas the Typeform advocates in here don’t have that access. 

des

Thanks for the reply. I logged a ticket last night. Still no response. The customer service on this seems awful? There’s no customer care email, no contact to anyone and no support chat. Do I literally just sit and wait on this hoping something is going to happen whilst my survey is losing more and more people who probably won’t do it again after seeing that they couldn’t the first time. 

I have the exact same issue, also no response yet.