Answered

Letting partners see a subset of answers

• 8 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi, 

We’re happily collecting intake information for executive training. Rather than going through Excel and generating reports for each program there, we’d like to give facilitators access to specific record subsets with corresponding  uploaded images.  

Any advice on how to achieve this?

If coding/3rd party is needed, please let us know how to contact you. 

All best and with appreciation
Ulrik Ramsing

icon

Best answer by picsoung 12 December 2023, 14:43

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @uramsing Happy Monday! I hope you had a lovely weekend. While we don’t exactly have this option in our native Results section, would using Zapier to send specific information over to a Google Sheet or use our native Google Sheets integration?

Hi Liz, 

Thanks for answering - we’re already using Zapier, so this may be a solution.

However, are you able to bring across the image as well?

With appreciation,

Ulrik

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @uramsing 

My recommendation would be to dump all the responses into a Google spreadsheet, and then generate a sheet for each facilitator filtering only the results they are supposed to see.

Using Zapier you can also have different branches to say “if facilitator = nico push to Nico spreadsheet”
“if facilitator = Liz push to Liz spreadsheet”

Dear All - thank you for all the kind replies, however - whether hitting Excel or Google it still does not appear to me to solve the problem of the images. Would it not be much preferable if Typeform could natively show the data it is thus collecting?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @uramsing Are you referencing the link it sends in the integration? If so, this is expected behavior, but I will share this feedback to the product team. I know it’s not ideal to have to click the link/login/find the image then, etc. 😓