Answered

Mapping fields Active Campaign & Personalised email from Quiz Results

• 8 December 2022
  • 6 replies

Hi, I have created a quiz but have given option for participants to either submit email for results or go straight to product recommendation. However as there are multiple email boxes for each product recommendation when I try and map in AC it doesn’t work! I am not sure if incorrectly set up typeform or if at all possible to do this based on answers and recomendations in the quiz - can anyone help?! 

icon

Best answer by Liz 12 December 2022, 21:25

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AliceinWonderland Could you send a screenshot of the fields you’re trying to map or the settings in AC for mapping? Thanks!

I made quick loom as there are multiple emails in sequence - all for different products so not sure if can even do what I want on typeform…….

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, I see now, thanks @AliceinWonderland ! The Active Campaign integration only allows for one email field. You would have to use a service such as Zapier to pass in an additional email field. 

Since ActiveCampaign built the integration, I would definitely suggest sending the feedback about the extra email field to their support team! 

Thank you. Have I set up correctly with different email boxes for specific answers in typeform?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AliceinWonderland I can’t quite see the fields you have setup in Typeform, but if you’re using the email field type, that is the correct one. 😀