Skip to main content

Hello,

Can data on Typeform be missing? My response data is dropping form 32 to 18. Can anyone help me with this problem, please? Thank you!

We have problem with the respondents data, yesterday we have 37 data and now we only have 18. I think some data was missing. Do anyone have experience about this? And how can we get the data again?
Also some of our other forms respondents have gone missing.

Hey @Yovita Surianto welcome to the community 😊 I spotted you had asked the same question in another post so I’ve moved it here so it’s easier for you to track any answers coming in! 

Have you made any changes to the form recently or changes to the way you’re sharing the form? 

Hi,

We haven’t made any changes to the form since we created it. But still some of the responses are missing. Can we get it back?

Hi @Yovita Surianto Have you deleted any responses or updated the form questions? Both of these will cause the responses to no longer exist. 

Hi.

As we mentioned before, we haven’t made any changes to the responses or the form questions. That’s why we’re confused about why our responses went missing. Could you please check our forms, whether update it or anything else, as we really need the new response data that went missing?

For additional context, responses from a few recent and older forms also went missing. If changes were made to Form A, which we really need, causing the responses to disappear, it doesn’t make sense because responses from other forms went missing too.

For example, as you can see in one of my forms, the submission total is 49, but the number of responses shows only 27. The same issue is happening with my other forms—the number of responses is lower than the number of submissions. Could you please help check this problem and recover the missing responses?

Hi @Yovita Surianto Thanks for sharing those screenshots! It might be best to have our technical team take a closer look at this, especially if no changes are being made to the form (as this is usually what causes the issue). 

If you haven’t already, you can contact them from your account email here, and feel free to reference this post so you don’t have to share the images again!