Question

mobile form error

• 16 February 2023
  • 6 replies

We are not receiving Typeform answers for forms completed on a mobile platform.

Typeform answers come through fine via desktop.

What’s wrong? This just started happening within the past couple weeks or so.

Thanks!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @tsmahello Could you share the URL where you have the form embedded so we can test this? Thanks!

here you go! https://tsmagrowth.com/cancel/

Any update on this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @tsmahello Thanks for sending this over! I took a look at the form on mobile, and I can see that there are overlapping elements which make it difficult to fill out the form: 

I would suggest fixing the overlapping elements (it looks like a popup and a button for terms and conditions) to help increase the submissions on mobile. 

Hi! Not sure I’m understanding your answer as our issue is not with the advancing of the Typeform by the user so that we can increase submissions success. I have tested out the advancing of the questions and that works fine.

Our issue is with the answers successfully transmitting to us when the user clicks on “submit” at the end. Clicking on “Submit” isn’t submitting the answers successfully and reaching us. I’ve tested this twice and the answers do not come through. Only when I submit the answers via desktop do the answers come through successfully when click on the same “Submit” button at the end.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@tsmahello Could you try embedding the form on a test page of your site without all of the popups so I can test this? I have a feeling that some of that is interfering, but it’s hard to tell without testing.