Answered

My typeform only works in incognito on mobile

• 2 February 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi guys,

I would like to ask how I can work around my Typeform in mobile. I cannot scroll it up once it reaches the end where you get to submit the form, but it works when using incognito. 

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 6 February 2022, 14:56

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Hazie Thanks for stopping by the community. Could you share the URL where your form is located so we can take a look at the issue? Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Liz, 

Is this the URL you need?

https://admin.typeform.com/form/gBUR7JFd/create

Badge +5

Hi Liz, 

Is this the URL you need?

https://admin.typeform.com/form/gBUR7JFd/create

I think Liz is trying to see the behaviour you’re describing above and wants to see it with her own eyes. Is your embedded on a website? If so, can you share the URL of that website? 

Is your typeform already published somewhere? 

A video showing the issue may also be helpful to understand what’s going on!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Gabriel and Liz,

The URL is not embedded on a website. The link will be sent to the lead when they inquire, it’s already published and we are already using it. Our clients are the ones who informed us of the problem. When we tried it, it also happened to some of us in the team. We tried it both in Chrome and Safari and still didn’t work, but when we use in incognito, it worked but of course we cannot keep asking clients to use it in incognito so I’m looking on how to fix it :) Thanks. 

Attached the link of the of the form: Link

Link to the video:

In the video, it doesn’t go to the submit button. It doesnt want to scroll up.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1h66CMg321iKw87ubejsu4Hy8wjDi9kMX?usp=sharing

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Hazie Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for. I tested the form on my phone, and I didn’t have the issue. How are respondents being directed to your link? For example, are they accessing it through a browser within an app, like Instagram? You can see my test to the direct link here

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Liz,

Actually I also tested it and it worked on my end too, but for some it didn’t. not sure why.

The link is sent via DM on Instagram and Tiktok. From there they will either click the link or copy the link to a browser, 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I would also like to ask if there’s a way I can make the SUMBIT button BIGGER.

Our last questions in the form is the CALENDLY booking and we have a submit button there to book a call, and after that some clients can’t see the last submit button. They think the submit one is the one from calendly. Do you have any tips for this one?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Hazie - one way to do this is to create two typeforms, with the calendly form being the second. on the first form, have the user submit their info (pro tip: use setting to change the submit button text to ‘book a meeting’) and use the redirection on completion feature to automatically go to the calendly question form. 

this way, all your data is recorded with the first push of button and then the meeting is booked and no one forgets to push the submit button as you describe. 

des

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi John,

Thank you so much. This is really helpful.