Answered

Need Email Address Connected to Answers

Hey all- 

If I forgot to include a name field or email field in my typeform, is there a way to still see whose email address is connected to my responses. Trying to figure out a way to collect that data without having to resent the quiz and have people respond again. 

icon

Best answer by Liz 10 June 2022, 16:21

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @michhove Happy Friday! Our forms won’t collect any information that isn’t asked or passed in through a hidden field. If there wasn’t an email question or hidden field on the form, I’m afraid it’s not possible to see which email answered the form. 😪

Help! After editing my form, I published it without a question for the email address! Someone filled in the application and would like to be contacted, but I have no way to contact them. What can I do??

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ellenthecoach I added your post here where we have the answer. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Sorry to hear this @ellenthecoach! Let us know if you have any other questions. 

I sent out a typeform but forgot to add contact information. how do i find their email address?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Leam2 Thanks for stopping by the community. I’ve moved your post here where we have an existing conversation about this.