Answered

No longer receiving typeforms sent to my email

• 15 March 2022
  • 3 replies

My forms no longer send to my email even though i’ve not changed one thing in months on my end. I can see them when I log onto my account and look at each form under Responses. However, they are all set to send notifications of filled out forms to my email and none are coming through. I even went to fill out my own form for myself and it doesn’t work with myself either. 

icon

Best answer by Liz 18 March 2022, 20:03

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sgreer76 Welcome to the community! Our support team can look in the backend to see if the emails are being bounced back by chance. You can contact them from your account email here, and then just provide the form URL and the email address that isn’t receiving emails. 

Thank you @Liz . I did contact support and it seems to be something about unsubscribing. I don’t know what that means. How does one unsubscribe from getting typeform in my email inbox?  i’m totally confused.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sgreer76 There is an unsubscribe button at the bottom of the notification emails, so if you happened to click this, it would remove you from email notifications. Though, they should be able to re-subscribe you!