Not getting response forms forwarded

Userlevel 1
Badge

I haven’t received any responses lately, we renewed the subscription at the beginning of July and since then no responses have come through 

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @elliebcft Welcome to the community! How/where are you sharing your Typeform? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Liz,

It is currently on our website.

Many thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @elliebcft Got it! It sounds like you might need to send more traffic to your site. It could be helpful to look at the dropoff rates to see where folks are leaving your form and edit the form accordingly. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you for this. I have run through the one on our site a few times as a test and nothing has come through to my emails. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @elliebcft Are you referring to email notifications? If so, do you have them turned on according to these instructions and the form changes published

Userlevel 1
Badge

The settings are all correct but the options for me is “Notify me” as opposed to Self Notifications 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @elliebcft Do you mind sending a screenshot of the settings? It may also be worth contacting the technical team directly here so they can check if the emails are bounding in the backend. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @elliebcft ! It does look like everything is setup correctly, so I would definitely suggest contacting our tech team here so they can look in the backend at what’s happening. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you for your help, I have contacted the tech team and I think it is all sorted now