Answered

Not receiving email notifications

• 18 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi, I have completed My 1st form and published it and turned the notifications to on. I have also completed all the troubleshooting options. I had a go at completing the form myself to ensure it works but haven’t been emailed the response. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Liz 21 February 2023, 15:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lbair82 If all of the changes to your form are published, then you’ll want to reach out to our support team here, as they can see if there are any sending errors. Be sure to include the email that’s not receiving notifications and the form URL!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Lbair82  hope you’re doing ok, were you able to reach out to the support team for help? Let us know if you got to the bottom of it 🙏

I’m not sure what happened, but it looks like the notifications menu has been removed and replaced with “Follow-ups”. I set up my form’s notification settings in follow-ups but no emails are being sent. There are no issues with whitelisting or spam filtering. I’m still waiting for a response to my ticket and it has been two days. It is adversely impacting our business and hope it will be resolved soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @flsmrt1 I’ve moved your post here where we have more information on what to do if you’re not receiving notification emails.