Answered

Not sure how to see multiple survey completions

• 10 February 2022
  • 1 reply

I’m using a survey to see how customer’s views change about my company over time. 

I’ve enabled multiple completions, but today I noticed a slack message to notify that I’ve had a repeat form fill. I’ve not seen any update on the results page to reflect a second completion. Changing summary view to filter for today’s date hasn’t helped.

I have the typeform integrated with hubspot as well - nothing showing as updated on there. I don’t think the notification fired incorrectly, so thinking there’s something not letting data display how I’d like to see it?

Struggling to find an answer.

icon

Best answer by Liz 11 February 2022, 19:40

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @timpockney Welcome to the community! We don’t have anything in particular in the Results settings that would mark a second response by the same person. You would need to filter your results by email or whatever identifying information you’re asking in the forms. 

Though, if you’re missing a result totally and it’s not appearing in the Results panel, it may be worth having our support team log into your account and look further into the issue. You can contact them from your account email here