Question

Notification of new response, but no new response

• 24 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Just received a notification of a new response, but there is no new response showing when I log in. Tried putting a dummy form through which worked, but still did not show in the responses.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @craig.edgar@simpsons247.com! Welcome to the Typeform Community! :blue_heart:

I'm sorry you're having this issue! I advise you to reach out to our Support team. As we cannot check your account from the Community, they will be your best option for further help. You can contact them using this form

In the meantime, keep us updated on the status of your issue. I hope you can solve it as soon as possible! :pray_tone2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @craig.edgar@simpsons247.com Were you able to reach our support team? 

Hi, I did receive contact from them and the issue seems to have been resolved, but we have not had an explanation as to why the problem occurred in the first place.

In between the two responses that we were notified of, but were not visible when we logged in to Typeform, we also entered a test form of our own which has still not shown up.

Thanks,

Craig

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, ok, thank you for the updates @craig.edgar@simpsons247.com ! Our support team will be best to keep looking into this since they have access to your forms, but please keep us updated if there’s anything that might be helpful for others to know!