Answered

NOTIFY RESPONDENTS

• 9 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello again!))
Help me please.

1) I need to NOTIFY RESPONDENTS and send them all the answers from the statement section (I have not found this option).

2) And I need to add text conclusion, depending on the score. 
For example, if you get from 1 to 10 score, then one version of the text will sent to your email, if from 11 to 20, then another version of the text will sent. I want the can’t see the conclusions of the sum of scores in the process of passing the test, and received already in the mailbox. 
How can I implement this?

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 10 August 2022, 13:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Roksana! Welcome to the Typeform Community! 👋🏼

You can find the answers to your questions below:

1. Unfortunately, recall information does not recall the text of statements. You would have to copy and paste the text in the Respondent Notification. 

2. It might be possible to do this with Text Variables, they don’t have a character limit, but you also can’t introduce any formatting or zapier to gmail to send emails based on score. 

Hope it helps. Wishing you a great day! 

Hijacking this thread,

On the Alert settings I can notify respondents, but is there a way to URL encode some of the answers? For example, short answers to include them in a URL??? If left without URL encoding, there could be a security risk and/or the URL would broke if for example, the user enters a space in a short answer question.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @LibertyVisas I’m not quite sure I understand. Are you looking to add a URL into the notifications feature? If you could share more about your use case, that would be really helpful.