Answered

Partial Responses Feature Not Working

• 6 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi there!

I'm trying to use the Partial Responses new feature, but it's not working even though I'm not using any logic/payment fields. I've checked and I also fit all the other rules mentioned here.

Anyone else having trouble with this new feature?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 9 April 2024, 04:59

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Julianadpaez - can  you take a video of what you are seeing/not seeing happen and a screen shot of the question structure for the quiz please? 

that will help us troubleshoot

des

Hi, John! Thank you for the quick reply. 

Sure, here you go. 

I've recorded the entire Typeform so you can see all the questions and what happens when I include the new feature (Partial Responses). I've already tested filling out part of the form, but the answers aren't being saved in the "Results" section.

If you need anything else, please let me know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Julianadpaez - what i see in the video is that the Partial Submit tells you that it is disabled cuz of logic or Payment question: if you are absolutely certain that there is no logic, including scoring, and no Payment question, then i would suggest raising a ticket with typeform support

i created this loom to walk through what i saw and talk about a couple of place that you might have put something (pedantic old curmudgeon that i am) … 

just a thought

Hi John!

I saw your loom video, and it seems there was a hidden logic on question 1-2 on my Typeform, even though it wasn’t necessary (not sure why it was there 😅). It’s all working now.

Thank you so much for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Julianadpaez - glad that helped… (we won’t tell anyone lol.. what happens in typeform stays in typeform.. lol)

des