Answered

Photo response browsing

• 13 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi 👋 I am using the service for my company, we want to have employees fill out the form to take photos as tasks are completed. I have it set to require a photo upload. I noticed when browsing responses in the typeform admin page that the photo responses are not shown all at once. You have to click on each file name one at a time to see the photo responses. 

For my use case, I need to quickly be able to view all the photo responses (there are several separe photo questions in each submission) in one page, rather than having to open each file one at a time. I tried exporting to Slack and Google Sheets, but it only exports a typeform link to the photo for download. Also, I’d like the solution to be shareable with more than one account, since several managers need access to the photo submissions. 

Is there a better way to do this through typeform or with another integration?

Thank you

icon

Best answer by picsoung 14 April 2021, 02:56

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jc6996 thanks for stopping by! I sadly can’t think of an integration off the top of my head that can do this, mainly because the files require the owner to either already be logged into the account or to log in before viewing the file, which is why you’re seeing the link (instead of the file) within integrations. @picsoung may be aware of one that I’m not though!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Jc6996 

I can think of an alternative to have an overview of all your results could be Airtable.
As I believe that the Airtable integration uploads the file to Airtable, so you can have a quick preview/glimpse at it.

For Slack, you might be able to build your own integration with workflow solutions like Zapier, Integromat or n8n and add images to the message.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah! I didn’t know that - thank you @picsoung !

Thanks, I will try that out. Ideally it would show the pics organized by the question but also by response so I know who submitted what and when. 

Another question, is it possible to get info from another source (Sheets) to put into the question or multiple choice answers? For example I want to show what things need to be cleaned or fixed based on how long it has been since someone submitted a response for that thing.