Question

Print to PDF report missing all graphs / bars

Badge +1

Hi, I have a simple survey. 6 questions, only multiple choice or ranking questions. I can see the report online as it should look, but when I go to Print, “Save to PDF” I only get the text, not any visuals of bars of hte charts.

Any thoughts?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sophie Could you send a screenshot of what you’re seeing? Thanks in advance!

Badge +1

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @Sophie though I can’t quite see the entire screen. Do you mind sending a screenshot of the entire screen when trying to print the report? 

Badge +1

@Liz Just wondering if you had thoughts on this. See screenshot.

Badge +1

Can I send sepaarately to just you?

Badge +1

In this screenshot, there should be blue horizontal bars going across the page.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sophie I don’t see another image attached here. :\ Do you mind sending it again? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sophie don’t forget to attach the additional screen shots you’re referring to here so we can check what’s happening 😊

Badge +1

Thanks GRace - as it’s a private report, I can ‘t send a full screenshot. Basically, you see all the text, but it’s as if the bars are white on white. You don’t see any blue bars.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sophie Without seeing the rest of the report, it’s a bit tricky to know where the issue is, but if you haven’t already, you can also contact our support team here for 1-1 support.