Answered

Providing Answers and Score to participants

• 5 April 2022
  • 3 replies

I have created a quiz and I have used Quiz logic to add point values to the answers. I have set up three endings based on the user's score.

However, I can’t figure out how to provide the users with (a) their answers with their score and (b) the correct answers 

Any help?

icon

Best answer by Liz 7 April 2022, 16:05

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @alexrelph Welcome to the community! Are you looking to send their scores and answers at the end of the form? Or within an email? We’ve got a few posts in the community that have different solutions, one of them being the post below: 

Most important is that they see their score and the correct answers. I can adapt the endings as needed. I see only one notification can be sent so I could use a standard ending that just says here is your score and the correct answers. 

I saw some article on redirecting them to a different typeform that had the answers but there was no explanation of how that is done or if that is the best way. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @alexrelph Do you have a link to the article you’re referencing? 

Otherwise, you could recall information at the end of the form. Though, this method would require you to add all possible questions/answers. 

Another idea would be to send an email based on their answers using the solution below: